Elder flower Marshmallows made with Allulose
1 ½ cups of Keystone pantry Allulose Sugar
1 tablespoon of elderflower liqueur or syrup
3 packages of unflavored gelatin
1 cup of liquid allulose
1 cup of water
1-2 cups of confectioners' sugar (for dusting)
¼ teaspoon of salt
sprinkles for garnish
- Grease an 8 x 8 glass pan & dust with confectioners' sugar
- In stand mixer, combine ½ cup of cold water & gelatin on low speed with a whisk attachment let sit
- In saucepan, combine Allulose, liquid allulose syrup, salt and ½ cup of water. Stir & cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Raise heat to high, place candy thermometer in pan, stir continuously, & cook until reaches 240 F
- With stand mixer on low, slowly pour heated sugar syrup in with gelatin. Place mixer on high and whip for approximately 15 minutes or until thick marshmallow whip is formed.
- Lightly mix in elderflower liqueur and pour into dusted pan. Evan out with a spatula and add sprinkles. Lightly dust with more confectioners' sugar and let sit for 8-9 hours to dry.
- Remove marshmallow slab from pan and cut into squares with sharp knife. Dust again with confectioners' sugar and enjoy.
Leave A Comments