A healthy pumpkin muffins recipe made with Allulose for a low calorie low sugar delicious muffin.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins Low Sugar Recipe
Sweetened with Our Own Keystone Pantry Allulose-Natural Sugar Substitute
What is Needed to Make These Sumptuous Healthy Pumpkin Muffins?
*This recipe makes about 20 muffins so you will need muffin pans and cooking spray also. I use a stand-up mixer to prepare the batter.
The 12 ingredients needed for this recipe include the following items:2 c. self-rising flour
1 c. Keystone Pantry Allulose
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground cardamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 can of pureed pumpkin
1/2 c. smooth applesauce
2 ounces mashed avocado
1/2 c. melted and cooled butter
3 Tbsp. skim milk
1 c. white chocolate chips
- For making batters, I usually like to mix the dry and wet ingredients separately. I add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl first and hand stir them together.
- Next, I combine the wet ingredients (except eggs, milk, and butter) together separately and stir them prior to combining wet and dry together.
- After the wet and dry are stirred together, I beat the eggs and milk together in a separate small bowl before stirring the mixture into the batter.
- Next, add melted and cooled butter and stir.
- I add in the white chocolate chips last and stir.
*Now it’s ready to bake! Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray and bake the muffins at 400° for about 37-38 minutes. Let cool. **Please, scroll down to print this recipe and the steps to make these muffins.
They come out a beautiful fall deep orange/rusty color, just as pumpkin foods should look like:) I love using unexpected foods in recipes that turn out to make the taste flow beautifully, specifically ingredients like avocado, allulose, and applesauce in this case. I can’t wait to make this recipe again!
I love anything pure chocolate, it’s my favorite! Check out all of their awesome sweet products.
I hope you and your family enjoy this healthy pumpkin muffins recipe this fall and holiday winter season! It’s sure to delight your taste buds and put smiles on everyone’s faces as they gush into the yum that is a pumpkin flavored baked food.
Happy fall! Eat well and enjoy life:)